Our Zone: San Andreas Multiplayer Sub-Clan & GTA V Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» you must read this noob
[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 2:05 pm by SWiFT!

» Active Spam!
[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 3:02 am by Ednac

» Best Lyrics
[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:08 am by SWiFT!

» Hey OZsssssssss
[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:07 am by SWiFT!

» How 'bout these memories?
[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 10:46 am by Ednac

» One less member among us.
[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:09 am by sandb0x

» How is everybody doing?
[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 am by sandb0x

» Hey what gives?
[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:34 am by Djura[OZ]

» Happy Birthday!
[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:58 am by sandb0x

Top posting users this month
No user

[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application

+6
sandb0x
Storm
Rein
xtreme94
SWiFT!
Ednac
10 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application

Post by Ednac Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:05 am

Invited by: No one alien
Tell us a little bit about yourself, or your story: Well I first heard that SA:MP was still an active community from my good friend Evilmossman about 2 years ago I began playing with him until one day we went on Partyserver and since then I've always been playing on Partyserver. When it began I felt that it was more fun to, instead of playing the game, screw around with people on the server who could speak English and were not complete douches Rolling Eyes This resulted in the majority of my deaths, and now I've been trying my best to bring my ratio back up. Witch sub-consequently led me to want to join a clan (aka: OZ).

In-Game Name: Ednac
Real Name: Ednac (it rarely changes although occasionally it will change temporarily)
Timezone: -0500
Profession: Musician/Highschool Student
Personal skills: I have great intellectual skills and social skills (i can make anybody my friend if I want) But most of all Music such as vocals, guitar, piano and I'm pretty good at listening to music as well.

How long have you been playing Party Server? Well for about a year or so.
What clans are you currently in or previously have been in? [RL] With my friend just for shits and gigglez
If you have previously been in a clan, why'd you leave/get kicked? ~
Have you been kicked/banned in Partyserver? It was because I said that Santa went to Africa first and that if you opened your presents you'd get ebola. Kicked for: stupid Although, he did tell me when I got back on that he shouldn't have kicked me Smile
Sawn whore? Well I use them instead of any other shotgun, but I'm not a 'whore' The only weapon im a 'whore' with is the dual colts. I know how to use sawn well (if its worth mentioning)
What gang/team do you play on Partyserver? 50/50 pimps or rich
English level: 0-10? I'm a solid 9 or 8.5. Mostly comes from my love of Kurt Vonnegut so I know everything from how to spell to when to use the word "Echolalia"
Which other games do you play? I play Cs-Go, Insurgency, Oddworld games, Mount and Blade, and soon GTA V for the pc!
Why do you apply for this sub-clan? This is the largest collection of fun people who don't take this game seriously. Its for the fun. I don't understand those people who call out every kill and hunt you down if you kill them once and rage when you beat them in a duel. I also have played with a lot of you guys and I enjoy the dialogue and gameplay that pursues. Its also about time to join a clan now that i've gotten good.
Why should you get accepted? Why should I? I can prove a valuable asset and because i can make it fun!
What skills can you offer to OZ? Well whatever is happening whether it will be an in game asset or not. Its great just to help out and I can be a great leader along with positive vibes. I'm always coming up with great ideas!

How often do you play on Partyserver? usually not less than 4 times a week and as life permits ill play more ,but sometimes i need to take a break though as everyone does.

Thanks for reading my Application. I am being as modest as i can be with you. If you guys do not accept me into the clan or think i would be a liability, then I will respect that it is your choice and its for the better of the clan
-Ednac

Ednac
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application

Post by SWiFT! Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Thankyou for a well done application form.

I'll give you a +1 Ednac. You're basically like Mossman's brother and you both act the same. Razz

SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

http://partyserver.us/?page=player&player=D.A.F.T

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] My OZ Sub-clan Application

Post by xtreme94 Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Same as mossman's app, good to see it filled with so many details.. Good luck!

xtreme94
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Same as mossman good app, but still I have to meet you ingame.
Rein
Rein
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ednac Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Thankyou guys! Rein I've never seen you in game, but I've heard good things about you. As for you saying its the same as Mossman's App... I guess there is a reason we are friends.

Ednac
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:02 pm

I mean it's the same rating sorry, not same app
Rein
Rein
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme94 Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:59 pm

yeah, we meant to say it's as good as ossman's, not that you coppied it or smth

xtreme94
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:08 am

You are a cool guy, good player and respectful with server rules
You have my +1
Storm
Storm
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ednac Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:00 am

Thanks Storm, Its not like you can say i'm not a cool guy when I use /newskin 105 afro    And Swift, instead of referring to as brothers (it almost implies that one is superior to the other) I like to refer to us as a pair. We do things in pairs, but we are separate sometimes too. I did say though that if he applied to OZ that I would too because we both wanted to be in this we just didn't think we would have a chance, so when he tried i did too lol. Also, we need to play Insurgency because I love teamwork and I rarely ever have had a conversation with you and I need to get to know you like I know Miranda and Seneca lol!

Ednac
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Vote Summary
+3: By Swift,Storm,Redstoner

Last edited by [SAK]Rein on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rein
Rein
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by sandb0x Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:23 am

Same with this guy, let me see him ingame. Then I will vote.
sandb0x
sandb0x
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ednac Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:41 am

If you have any certain times you like to play I can join you sandb0x

Ednac
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandb0x Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Around 4-9 PM GMT +1
sandb0x
sandb0x
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redstoner Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Your just like evilmossman so i will give you a +1

redstoner

Back to top Go down

Post by SWiFT! Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:42 am

BUMP.

Sandb0x, Ednac waited up until 4am (his time) on a school night just so he could play with you but you never came online. lol

I call this commitment, just what we like to see here. Keep the votes rolling in.
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMossman Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:48 am

I've known Ednac for 6 years, and he's a good dude. +1 afro
EvilMossman
EvilMossman
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme94 Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:51 am

Lol, video games won't pay the bills Very Happy
But yeah, it's going to take me a few more days until i can get ingame. Anyway, if the other had the chance to meet him, we'd like to hear their opinion

xtreme94
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by vmlinuz Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:36 am

Honestly it's been 5 days and the applications almost all positive reception, accept it already guys.
vmlinuz
vmlinuz
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lesbian Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:06 pm

+1
lesbian
lesbian
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SWiFT! Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:32 pm

Exactly vmlinuz.

ACCEPTED.

Welcome to OZ Ednac! Smile You're now welcome to wear the tag! Smile
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sandb0x Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:24 am

Welcome! Smile
sandb0x
sandb0x
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down