Our Zone: San Andreas Multiplayer Sub-Clan & GTA V Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» you must read this noob
Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 2:05 pm by SWiFT!

» Active Spam!
Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 3:02 am by Ednac

» Best Lyrics
Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:08 am by SWiFT!

» Hey OZsssssssss
Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:07 am by SWiFT!

» How 'bout these memories?
Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 10:46 am by Ednac

» One less member among us.
Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:09 am by sandb0x

» How is everybody doing?
Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 am by sandb0x

» Hey what gives?
Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:34 am by Djura[OZ]

» Happy Birthday!
Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:58 am by sandb0x

Top posting users this month
No user

Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote!

+6
xtreme94
Ryan
vmlinuz
Seneca
Stealth
SWiFT!
10 posters

Go down

Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! Empty Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote!

Post by SWiFT! Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Hey my babies.

Well as most of you may know of the new clan system on Partyserver: http://forum.partyserver.us/index.php?topic=14142.0

The only problem is there can only be 1 leader set on the system (for now).

I'd like your votes on who you believe should become the leader (on Partyserver).

No voting for yourself, and you must give 1 vote to 2 players in the clan.

You can choose anyone in the clan apart from the trainees and myself (since I am founder).

Think about who's active, friendly and will take on this role IN PARTYSERVER. Which is completely aside from the forums, that's why I am letting you all vote for anyone in the clan.

An example of a vote:

I give my votes to:
1. Name[OZ] because he/she has been loyal to all clan mates ever since they joined the OZ family.
2. Name[OZ] because he/she is active and makes sure everyone fits in the clan.

-Cheers.

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTES ASAP!!

Last edited by Swift on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

http://partyserver.us/?page=player&player=D.A.F.T

Back to top Go down

Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! Empty Re: Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote!

Post by Stealth Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:41 am

No bad feelings or hurt to anyone. Only one person gets the vote and that's how it's gotta be...

My vote is for Storm. He's active, he's got the pride, wears the tag, and I think he'd rep us the right way. Do it up bro  Cool 
Stealth
Stealth
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote! Empty Re: Partyserver's new clan system. Leader vote!

Post by Seneca Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:03 am

I'll vote for 1. Swift as the owner of this and 2. Storm, because he is active on partyserver + wears the tag
Seneca
Seneca
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vmlinuz Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:11 am

Rein, mature long lasting all that shit and if any of you guys want to vote for me just hold backspace because i plan on going inactive again and plan on installing linux/PC-BSD again soon which guarantees my inactivity.
vmlinuz
vmlinuz
OZ Member
OZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SWiFT! Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 am

I was asking for the 2 votes so there's 2 options if we get stuck between someone.

I've seen xtm in-game and he voted for Storm.
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:52 am

Since I can't vote for myself I'll just vote for people who are just as homo. Storm and Rein  both for being active and wearing the tag.  Surprised
Ryan
Ryan
Ex-Member
Ex-Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme94 Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 am

So we got 4 votes for Storm and 2 for Rein. Problem is..these 2 fagets didn't even post here yet -_- let's kick 'em Very Happy

I suggest you put the most active/experienced guys in the leading positions. 2 should be enough. So, my 2nd vote goes to....badumtssss.... Seneca!

xtreme94
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SWiFT! Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:34 am

I still haven't even caught Storm in-game yet. lol
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Storm was last seen 5 days ago that's why he can't vote.
Members not added in the list:
[SAKr]Storm[OZ]
[SAK]Seneca[OZ]
[Saint]sandb0x[OZ]
[Saint]Rockford[OZ]
stealth[OZ]
Frann[OZ]disappeared
vice[OZ] disappeared
Ryan[OZ]
Lesb- tbh idk why is she still considered a member shows no effort to wear the tag I understand she didn't donate but cmon ,sandbox  made another account to wear the tag, xtimi donated when he exceeded 10 nicks and storm made another account too.it would be fine if atleast lesb would be active on forums .
@vmlinuz were you added already by swift ?
My vote would be for Seneca or storm when he goes active again
Was supposed to vote for xtm or vmli but they will go inactive too
@Gr4y It has been 11 days now (really sorry for the delay)according to the stats page of your account
http://partyserver.us/?page=player&player=Gr4y and it clearly shows you being active forum and ingame and loyal by wearing the tag. It's their shot now to remove you from the trainee status and put you to official member. I posted it here because ur application thread has been locked.

Last edited by Swift on Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Locked topic)
Rein
Rein
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SWiFT! Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 pm

As for Frann, he's lost his GTA SA game and has been spending all his spare time on 'Heroes and Generals' this new FTP game.

Vice, I'm not quite sure but I'll get in contact with him.

Lesbian, she's in-active but I'll try catch her and see if she still wants in OZ.
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:41 am

No kick porfamens
I havent been online becoz im having some problems with my isp , hopefully next week ill be able to,not considering that i would like to vote for ryan or seneca, both are quite active and homo
Storm
Storm
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by [ACI]Nightmare Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:36 pm

There can be more than one leader now.
However, I vote for Rein and [ACI]Gr4y, because they are active and friendly.
[ACI]Nightmare
[ACI]Nightmare
OZ Supporter
OZ Supporter

http://arcaniclan.createaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SWiFT! Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Gr4y just became a member so he's out of the votes.
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by [ACI]Gr4y Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:54 am

Night <3
But i think stormy and Rein are the best to vote right now
[ACI]Gr4y
[ACI]Gr4y
Ex-Member
Ex-Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Alright ,this will be the one for the server clan system only or it will be for the replacement of stealth?
Rein
Rein
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SWiFT! Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 am

Rein wrote:Alright ,this will be the one for the server clan system only or it will be for the replacement of stealth?

This will only be for the clan system at Partyserver.
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Btw when the server hardrive malfunctioned the whole clan system restared, meaning only me swift and xtm are in it.
Urgh Can we have the leader(Ps clan system only) voted already? All he will do is add every single one of us anyways, not that tough of a job.
Rein
Rein
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme94 Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 am

Bump? I guess no one's going to vote anymore, it's been a while

xtreme94
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme94 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:52 pm

The ammount of ignore upon this thread is too damn high

xtreme94
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SWiFT! Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:11 pm

I don't catch enough people in-game to add them to the group.
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Who is recently added now? We need the leader someone who met all of the members active and stuff , I can't I have school. I think storm , Gr4y , xtm or Ryan can do this.
Rein
Rein
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down