Our Zone: San Andreas Multiplayer Sub-Clan & GTA V Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» you must read this noob
[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 2:05 pm by SWiFT!

» Active Spam!
[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 3:02 am by Ednac

» Best Lyrics
[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:08 am by SWiFT!

» Hey OZsssssssss
[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:07 am by SWiFT!

» How 'bout these memories?
[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 10:46 am by Ednac

» One less member among us.
[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:09 am by sandb0x

» How is everybody doing?
[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 am by sandb0x

» Hey what gives?
[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:34 am by Djura[OZ]

» Happy Birthday!
[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:58 am by sandb0x

Top posting users this month
No user

[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information!

Go down

[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! Empty [UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information!

Post by SWiFT! Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:16 am

If you came to this post, you're interested in joining OZ.

UPDATE:

It's just about 2017, we tend to throw the application thing out the window but still feel free to apply if you wish.
We now invite members of our choosing & give them trainee status in OZ. As we are a family rather than a clan, be ready to get yourself into some good shit.

A couple of notes:
1. Your application will be DENIED/ACCEPTED in any amount of time (can be accepted within 3 days, or 3 months) depending on how quickly we vote, if you're a new player or an unknown player, be prepared to have quite the time before your app is decided.

2. When an application is accepted, the member then becomes a 'OZ NEWCOMER' they then wear the tag and after 1-2 months they are then promoted to an 'OZ MEMBER'.

3. Good/Fluent English is required to join.

4.Rep Rep Rep, get other players to know who you are and not in a bad way. Getting to know [OZ] members and play with them often will help you lot's and lot's in your application, beware though if you are not known by a good portion of this community your application will most likely be denied.

5. You are expected to join our Facebook chat if accepted, if you're uncomfortable with that, we will respect your privacy.

Application format goes as followed:
Invited by:
Tell us a little bit about yourself, or your story:
In-Game Name:
Steam Name:
Timezone:
Profession:
Personal skills:
How long have you been playing Party Server?
What clans are you currently in or previously have been in?
If you have previously been in a clan, why'd you leave/get kicked?
Have you been kicked/banned in Partyserver?
If so, why?
What gang/team do you play on Partyserver?
English level: 0-10?
What other games do you play?
Why do you apply for OZ?
Why should you get accepted?
How often do you play on Partyserver?

Good luck.

Last edited by SWiFT! on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:02 am; edited 13 times in total
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

http://partyserver.us/?page=player&player=D.A.F.T

Back to top Go down

[UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information! Empty Re: [UPDATED DEC 2016] Application Format and Information!

Post by SWiFT! Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Had a few changes to the app format.

Just bumping this for all to see.

Added some more guidelines for applicants,
vmlinuz
SWiFT!
SWiFT!
Founder
Founder

http://partyserver.us/?page=player&player=D.A.F.T

Back to top Go down